Milling nozzle DF 500-800
CUTTING ROOTS, MILLING HARD DEPOSITS
DF 500–800 Milling nozzle is used for removing hard calcium deposits, grease and other contaminants. It is excellent for cutting roots in even very heavily overgrown sewers. It is designed for pipes of the diameters of Ø500– Ø800 mm. It operates as a turbine driven by water jets.
The DF nozzle has very high rotational speed of a cutting rosette, thus it needs to be attended professionally.
This nozzle can operate in systems with water recycling. Before using this nozzle, the sewer has to be pre-cleaned with rinsing nozzles (recommended: heavy rinsing nozzles of the ‘BOMB’ type).
- possibility to carry a video camera right in front of the nozzle
- effective draining of contaminants and water from the sewer bottom, which allows the nozzle to operate simultaneously with filming
- set of skids allowing the operation in sewers of the diameter of Ø500–Ø650 [mm] (adjustable every 50 [mm] per side)
- set of skids allowing the operation in sewers of the diameter of Ø650–Ø800 [mm] (adjustable every 50 [mm] per side)
- set of rosettes to assemble with hooks of the chains
- set of hooks for the installation of double saw chains
- set of saw chains, 2 on each arm of a rosette (width of machined layer: 2 x width of the chain)
PARAMETRES OF HIGH-PRESSURE CHAIN NOZZLE WITH TEETH, OF THE DF FAMILY
|symbol||thread||number of holes||WATER OUTFLOW ANGLE||APPLICATION RANGE||weight [kg]|
|DF Ø500-800||1", 5/4"||-||6[D3M8]||25°||od Ø500 do Ø800||45,00|
VIDEOS OF THE FUNCTIONING OF THE NOZZLE
Below there is a video showing the functioning of the DF 500–800 milling nozzle