Chain nozzle with teeth DLF 200-450
CUTTING ROOTS, MILLING HARD DEPOSITS
DLF 200–450 Root cutter with teeth is designed for cutting roots and removing hard calcium sediments in sewer pipes with the diameter of Ø200–Ø450 [mm]. It operates as a turbine driven by water jets flowing from the central part of the nozzle.
- set of skids allowing the operation in sewers of the diameter of Ø200–Ø350 [mm] (adjustable every 25 [mm] per side)
- set of skids allowing the operation in sewers of the diameter of Ø350–Ø450 [mm] (adjustable every 25 [mm] per side)
- hook for quick attachment of saw chains with 2 screws
- saw chain (5 m) to be shortened depending on the diameter of the cleaned sewer pipe
- hook for quick attachment of cutting knives with 2 screws
- set of 6 cutting knives for fitting in the diameter of Ø200–Ø450 [mm], adjustable every 50 [mm]
- set of 3 milling discs with the diameters of Ø200, Ø250, Ø300 [mm] attached with 4 screws
PARAMETRES OF HIGH-PRESSURE CHAIN NOZZLE WITH TEETH, OF THE DLF FAMILY
|symbol||thread||number of holes||
|APPLICATION RANGE||weight [kg]|
|DŁF 200-450||1", 5/4"||-||6[D3M8]||25°||od Ø200 do Ø450||25,00|
VIDEOS OF THE FUNCTIONING OF THE NOZZLE
Below there is a video showing the functioning of the DLF 200–450 chain nozzle with teeth.